Santa Barbara Criminal Defense attorney Hogan Ganschow takes on cases in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties for the following types of cases. He also handles some civil trial cases. In specific situations he may refer you to another attorney with more experience in that particular area.
- DUI cases: Mr. Ganschow has handled hundreds of DUI cases at every stage of the criminal process, including cases involving alcohol, illegal drugs, prescription drugs, and cannabis.
- Domestic Violence cases: Mr. Ganschow has defended clients in misdemeanor and felony domestic violence cases, and has tried multiple domestic violence cases in front of juries.
- Assault and Battery cases: Mr. Ganschow can defend you in a case involving allegations of physical violence, including misdemeanors and felonies, and cases involving weapons and injuries.
- Misdemeanor drug cases: Mr. Ganschow defends clients accused of various misdemeanor drug offenses like simple drug possession, paraphernalia, and being under the influence of a drug.
- Felony drug cases: Mr. Ganschow defends clients in felony drug cases like possession of drugs for sale and transportation of drugs for sale.
- Sex offenses: Mr. Ganschow defends clients charged with crimes where registration as a sex offender is a potential penalty.
- Theft cases: Mr. Ganschow defends clients in both misdemeanor and felony theft cases, including petty theft, commercial burglary, auto theft, and grand theft.
- Driving cases: Mr. Ganschow defends clients in cases involving automobiles, including reckless driving, DUI cases, and evading arrest.
- Resisting arrest / battery on an officer: Mr. Ganschow defends clients accused of resisting arrest, and battery on a police officer.
- White collar cases: Mr. Ganschow defends clients in matters involving financial fraud.
- Child endangerment: Mr. Ganschow defends clients accused of child endangerment.
- Expungements: Mr. Ganschow handles expungement petitions and will work to clean up your record.
- Cannabis compliance: Mr. Ganschow handles cases involving violations of newly enacted cannabis statutes.
- Cases involving clients with mental health challenges: Mr. Ganschow has experience handling cases involving clients with mental health challenges.
- Cases involving addiction issues: Mr. Ganschow has experience handling clients whose criminal case arises from a problem with addiction. Mr. Ganschow can help direct clients to appropriate treatment programs and services in ways that will benefit the outcome of their case and their life.
- Civil rights cases: If you have been the victim of police misconduct, bias, excessive force, false police reports, or malicious prosecution, Mr. Ganschow may be able to help you get damages.
- Civil cases: Mr. Ganschow takes other select non-criminal cases on a case-by-case basis and will refer clients to a more appropriate attorney when the case requires someone with more experience handling that type of case. If you have a case that needs an attorney, but you’re not sure where to start, contact Mr. Ganschow and set up a free consultation.