(805) 664-1222

I have a conviction from years ago. Can you have it removed?

Yes. I do expungements. Typically this involves getting some information from you in order to make the petition more likely to succeed. I can appear on your behalf on any expungement matter and get you a copy of the judge’s order granting expungement.